In Ben Madigan Preparatory School we are fully committed to the well-being
and all-round development of all our pupils. We provide a caring, stimulating
and safe environment in which expectations for all are high and where pupils
are encouraged to develop as well rounded, tolerant, confident and independent
At Ben Madigan we aim:
- To provide a balanced, stimulating curriculum that fulfils the requirements
of the Northern Ireland Curriculum.
- To promote the moral, intellectual, physical and social development of
each child thereby helping them to realise their potential.
- To encourage in our pupils initiative, determination and confidence.
- To promote mutual respect between pupils, staff, parents and the wider
- To establish and maintain a partnership with parents in the education
of their children.
- To establish and maintain a positive approach to discipline where procedures
are clear and staff are consistent in their approach.
- To develop our pupils’ appreciation of their own culture and traditions
and those of others thus helping them value diversity in society.
- To maintain effective links with relevant pre and post primary schools
and in particular Belfast Royal Academy.
- To promote the school within the wider community.